Women’s only, outdoor group training.
Up to 6 sessions a week in Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills. A combination of 45 minute HIIT & strength sessions to make sure you wake up feeling kick-ass.
$39 PER WEEK*
2 sessions per week.
Access to our Facebook
$44 PER WEEK*
Up to 5 sessions per week.
Access to our Facebook
Once you have chosen your option above we will send you an email with all the deets so you can get started!
Like our Instagram @shiftwellbeing
& get your first session free!
What some of our awesome #PARKSWEAT SYDNEY CREW have said:
*Membership Terms & Conditions
If you are on an Auto-Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your pass for holiday or business travel, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
Terms of pass suspension are:
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days.
- Maximum suspension period is 14 days per three months membership period, a total of 56 days per year.
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
- Two week’s notice is required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete.
- Minimum contract period is four weeks (2 debits).
- At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice of your intent to discontinue membership.
- For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
General Terms & Conditions
All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
Introductory 2-Week passes are a one-time offer to all new attendees to #PARKSWEAT.
Shift Wellbeing reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes and events.
You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our classes, and this is highly recommended at peak times.
If you become unable to attend you must cancel online, failure to cancel or “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class.
You will need to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to claim your pre-booked class otherwise it may be given away to another keen person.